- For over 30 years, companies around the world have used TOEIC for recruitment, placement, hiring, and promotion purposes.
- The TOEIC Speaking test is designed in response to a need in the global workplace to be able to directly measure English speaking skills of employees.
|Regular Class (8 hrs)||1on1 class (4 hrs)|
|4on1 class (4 hrs)|
|Elective Class (3 hrs)||Morning Class (1 hr)|
|Evening Class (2 hrs)|
TOEIC Speaking Test Details and Score Chart
- The table below presents the different parts of a TOEIC Speaking test, the number of question/s for each part, the task to be performed by the test taker, and the corresponding criteria for evaluation.
|1||1-2||Read a text aloud||Pronunciation Intonation and Stress|
|2||3||Describe a picture||
All of the above, plus:
|3||4-6||Respond to questions||
All of the above, plus:
· Relevance of content
· Completeness of content
|4||7-9||Respond to questions using information provided||All of the above|
|5||10||Propose a solution||All of the above|
|6||11||Express an opinion||All of the above|
- The table below shows the different score scopes and proficiency levels.
|Score Scope||TOEIC Speaking Proficiency Level|
|0 – 30||1|
|40 – 50||2|
|60 – 70||3|
|80 – 100||4|
|110 – 120||5|
|130 – 150||6|
|160 – 180||7|
|190 – 200||8|
TOEIC® Speaking Module of PIA
- In general, TOEIC Speaking is focused on practicing dialogs, conversations, and initiating discussions that are contextualized in business situations rather than doing a casual conversation.
- TOEIC Speaking module offers two classes- Preparatory Module and Score Improvement Module.
- In the event that a student-applicant failed to pass a required cut-off score in any of the modules, he/she is advised to continue with Power EFL course.
- If only one student qualifies for a given Test Module class, he/she is provided with 6 hours of 1on1 class only. If there 2 students, 4 hours of 1on1 and 3 hours of 2on1 class are given.
Smple Schedule of TOEIC Speaking Module
The table below illustrates the typical schedule of a student enrolled in TOEIC Speaking Module Class.
The beginners’ course
Power EFL course +
TOEIC Speaking A
Target: Above lv.4
TOEIC Speaking B
Target: Above lv.5
|07:30 – 8:10||Morning listening option class|
|08:20 – 17:10||
· Regular class subjects for 8 hours a day during weekdays
· 4 hours of 1on1 class
· 4 hours of 4on1 class
(Each class is composed of 50 minutes)
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner|
20:00 – 21:00
|All students in the Advanced Course Campus are required to attend 'Required Self-Study'.|
19:30 – 23:00
· Please refer to KPS program.
· It is an optional night program.