Senior Premium EFL
This program is intended for students of all ages with varied purposes. In particular, this program fits 40 years old and above students who need a planner to create a personalized study plan and who need to go out after class on weekdays to attend to personal matters outside the academy.
|Regular Class (7hrs)||1on1 class (7 hrs)|
|Elective Class (3 hrs)- not mandatory||Morning Class (1 hr)|
|Evening Class (2 hrs including self-study)|
- 3 hours elective classes are not mandatory.
- Student’s learning style and needs are of priority.
- A student can use his/her own book as long as he/she provides a copy.
- Highly recommended for students in their 40s who have other matters to handle outside and students whose purpose is different from regular college students.
(Note: Requests which require first-hand experience such as graduate and postgraduate thesis may not be granted.)
- A certificate is awarded based on course length.
- Going out after regular classes on weekdays is allowed. (No absence on the day the student goes out as long as he/she comes back by 9 PM.)
(Note: PIA’s general policy still applies to senior premium students.)
SAMPLE CLASS STRUCTURE
|1st class||Reading Success 1||Pronunciation||This is a sample class structure. Class structures vary depending on student’s English skill, needs, learning preferences. Class subjects can change upon request.|
|2nd class||Travel English||Expressions on traveling & immigration|
|3rd class||Business English||Job interview, Resume, Etc.|
|4th class||Survival English||Basic Conversation|
|5th class||Conversational Bytes||Useful Vocabularies|
|6th class||Developing Tactics for Listening||Listening|
|7th Class||Essay Writing||Writing|